Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Botanical Links

I've finally finished compiling an index of links to all the botanical entries on this blog. You can see it on the right, just underneath the links to my literary works, ha ha. Anyway I hope it'll be useful to someone, or maybe just fun to browse if you are generally interested in flowers, trees, grass, etc.

It seems I'm not content to let my blog entries just quietly disappear into the eras. I'm also working on a gathering of the sixty or so stories that have appeared on this blog in the last five years - but that will take quite a bit longer than a bunch of botanical links. I might publish an interim collection of the more complete ones in a bit.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Blogger Vincent said...

Thanks Michael. I'll be a keen browser.

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger TC said...

Michael,

I know from experience what a great amount of time and bother are involved in such archiving, and that at times the labour may seem thankless, but let me just say I find that botanical archive a wonder to behold.

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger TC said...

Michael,

I know from experience what a great amount of time and bother are involved in such archiving, and that at times the labour may seem thankless, but let me just say I find that botanical archive a wonder to behold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger