Saturday, January 14, 2012

the biggest numbness


Farting along the river at night I was bold and breathy, I dragged over gates and held on to my toe-caps through dewy white sex-fields of peed and bollock, jutted on bitten stabs and went in among the elders. They did not think that anything was wrong. Howling among the elders sand in hand to the meadow I came to a deck and stank deeply. Then I was cold enough to puke. Beth was the full moo, swimming rough the nipples as I meant to for several hours and I suddenly felt terrific at the lone breath I plunder the ranch like a wong winkey.

a cold and frosty morning

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say I love this defaced version of your classic original, yes I do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger